A three-day tour through Basilicata and Campania. The first day we will descend along the San Fele Waterfalls, where we will visit the most beautiful places in the park, enjoying a relaxing experience. The second day is dedicated to an exciting session of rafting along the Lao River with a tasty grill out on the river bank. The third day we will relax with a boat trip to the island of Dino and the beach of Praia a Mare- a day of sea, sun and snorkeling! On the last day, we will go through hiking trails to Sasso di Castada where you can experience the thrilling Tibetan Bridge, over a hundred meters above the ground. The paths are conducted with a guide and supported by local operators.
Sunday August 13/ San Fele Waterfalls
-06:00 Departure from Monopoli (Sant’Anna church)
-06:30 Departure from Bari (Parco 2 Giugno- Viale Einaudi/ FREE PARKING)**
- 09.30: Arrival and welcome at San Fele
- Beginning Trelling San Fele Falls: stop at the waterfall "U Uattënniers" and "The Innamorati"
- Bagged lunch
- Excursions along the paths of the Park
- Relax at the pool
- Welcome dinner and overnight
Monday August 14/ Rafting on the Lao River to Papasidero
- Breakfast and Departure to Lao Valley
- Arrival and light snack
- Summer Holiday Grill at the Lao River (Appetizers, Grilled Meat, Bread, Water and Wine)
- Camping in tent
Tuesday August 15/ Praia a Mare and Dino Island
- Breakfast at the bar and departure for Praia a Mare
- Boat trip to Dino island
- Free time to have lunch and relax at the beach
- Free evening in a local town
- Free time for dinner
Wednesday 16 August/ Tibetan Bridge in Sasso di Castalda
- Breakfast and check out
- Departure for Sasso di Castalda
- Bagged lunch
- 5.30 pm: Departure for Bari and Monopoli (Arrivals scheduled for 20.00 and 20.30)
The fee includes
* Vegetarian / intolerant menu is available upon request
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: anything that is not mentioned in the entry "THE PRICE INCLUDES".
For Lunch / Dinner "Free" means the traveler is responsible for the cost.
The fee can also be paid at the operating venue at VIA CASTROMEDIANO 36 / A in Bari, Monday to Friday 10.00-13.30 and 15.00-19.00 / Saturday by appointment.
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE UNTIL 31 JULY.
Terms and conditions